BayStar HC4645H Outboard Hydraulic Boat Compact Cylinder
- Typically ships within 24 Hours, Contact us for Availability.
- 7.00 LBS
BayStar HC4645H Outboard Compact Hydraulic Boat Cylinder (Formerly Teleflex Marine, Bay Star is a Subdivision of SeaStar)
This Part is superseded by the: (HC4645-3)
The BayStar hydraulic steering cylinder is a balanced cylinder that features a compact design to fit most splashwells. Baystar allows you to have the safety, reliability, and comfort of hydraulic steering on boats with outboards rated up to 150HP.
- New part number HC4645-3
- Up to 150HP(total)
- Requires 21" Splashwell width
- Brought to you by the most trusted marine hydraulic steering company, SeaStar (formerly Teleflex Marine).
- 7.3 Cu.In Displacement
- 5.2 Lock to lock turns with a HH4314-3 BayStar Helm Pump
- Not meant to be used on high performance boats, such as bass boats rated 60MPH or more. Use the HC5345-3 SeaStar cylinder or HC6345-3 SeaStar PRO Cylinder.
- Can be purchased in a kit with a helm pump HH4314-3, hoses HT4420H (2x 20' hoses), 2 quarts of hydraulic steering oil HA5430H, and a filler kit HA5438. Kit #HK4200A-3
Will This Cylinder Work for your Boat?
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote