With the new danger of COVID-19 in our nation and around the world, some products and services may be unavailable or delayed. Below you will find daily updates on the status of our shipping and service operations. We will contact you ASAP if things change while your order is being processed. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families of this terrible virus. We can only get through this, Together.
Are we open?
Yes! We are currently open for online shipments, rebuilds, on the water and in store at our office located in San Diego.
We have limited phone support due to California's COVID rules.
------ Seastar parts without a "Ships Same Day" Availability ordered 11/26-12/6 will ship the week of 12/7 ------
2608 Shelter Island Dr. San Diego CA 92106 Ste 101 M-F (8AM-4PM PST)
Please view this page BEFORE ordering, visiting us or contacting us.
Please DO NOT contact us for tech support, we are low staffed due to California's COVID restrictions. You can find manufacturer contact info HERE.
To check stock, please us the Stock Inquiry page, we do not do stock inquires by phone.
What brands are we able to ship?
SEASTAR SOLUTIONS (Teleflex, Dometic, Hynautic, Capilano) - Yes, up to 1 additional business day for shipping. Most orders ship within 24Hrs M-THU.
NHK MEC KE+ (KE+ Electronic Engine Controls) - Yes, no disruption.
SPECTRA WATERMAKERS - Yes, 3-5 additional business days for shipping, filters & chemicals are available for same day shipping.
IMTRA CORPORATION (Side-Power, Lighting, Wipers, ZipWake, Muir, Lofrans, Maximum) - Yes, up to 1 additional business day for shipping. Most orders ship within 24Hrs M-THU.
ZF MATHERS - Yes, 1-2 additional business days for shipping.
PHASOR - Yes, no disruption.
SCHMITT & ONGARO - Yes, 1-7 additional business days for shipping.
PANELTRONICS - Unknown
- View our Tech Support Page Here
- View our Stock Inquiry Page Here
Other Information you need to know:
- All carriers have suspended their shipping date guarantees, so for example if you order "2nd Day Air", the shipping guarantee of 2 business days does not apply during the outbreak, so you may get your part in 2-5 business days after your order has shipped. We expect your shipment to be a priority for them though if your order is expedited. Carriers are experiencing Christmas level shipping, with no extra help, so your order may be delayed several days.
Are you still offering repair services?
Yes. Most rebuilds take 1-2 business days, but may be delayed a few days because we have fewer staff in office during COVID.
You can view our Repair Services Here >> REPAIR SERVICES
What are we doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Increased disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Our employees are washing there hands more regularly and using hand sanitizer whenever we interact with customers.
- We have reduced the employees in our office by 50% as well as practicing social distancing.
- Because COVID-19 has a 24 hour life on paper and cardboard, we don't suspect spreading through shipments.
- If any of our employees are showing signs of illness, they are required to stay home and self-quarantine.