With the new danger of COVID-19 in our nation and around the world, some products and services may be unavailable or delayed. Below you will find daily updates on the status of our shipping and service operations. Do not hesitate to call, email or chat with us on our site if you have any questions. We will contact you ASAP if things change while your order is being processed. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families of this terrible virus. We can only get through this, Together.
Are we open?
Yes! We are currently open for online shipments and in store at our office located in San Diego.
2608 Shelter Island Dr. San Diego CA 92106 M-F (8AM-4PM)
What brands are we able to ship?
SEASTAR SOLUTIONS (Teleflex, Dometic, Hynautic, Capilano) - Yes, 1-3 additional business days for shipping.
NHK MEC KE+ (KE+ Electronic Engine Controls) - Yes, no disruption.
SPECTRA WATERMAKERS - Yes, 3-5 additional business days for shipping, filters & chemicals are available for same day shipping.
PHASOR - Yes, no disruption.
SCHMITT & ONGARO - No, Schmitt is closed until further notice.
IMTRA CORPORATION (Side-Power, Lighting, Wipers, ZipWake, Muir, Lofrans, Maximum) - No, Imtra is currently closed until at-least, April 8th. We have stock of some joysticks, and other Side-Power parts in house which we are able to ship.
ZF MATHERS - Unknown
PANELTRONICS - Unknown
Does the availability listed on product pages apply during the outbreak?
No. The availability on product pages such as "In stock", "Ships within 24hrs", "Ships same day" etc. does not apply during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Are you still offering repair services?
Yes! We are able to rebuild helms, cylinders and Hynautic controls. If your boat is located in San Diego, our techs are ready to offer on the water and haul our repairs. View our repair services HERE>>(REPAIR SERVICES)
Are your phones, emails and chat available?
Yes! We have customer service representatives and techs available when you need us. Most of us are working remotely, so please be patient in this crazy time.
What are we doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Increased disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Our employees are washing there hands more regularly and using hand sanitizer whenever we interact with customers.
- We have reduced the employees in our office by 50% as well as practicing social distancing.
- Because COVID-19 has a 24 hour life on paper and cardboard, we don't suspect spreading through shipments.
- If any of our employees are showing signs of illness, they are required to stay home and self-quarantine.
Other Information you need to know:
- All carriers have suspended their shipping date guarantees, so for example if you order "2nd Day Air", the shipping guarantee of 2 business days does not apply during the outbreak, so you may get your part in 2-5 business days after your order has shipped. We expect your shipment to be a priority for them though if your order is expedited.