Schmitt Double Ring Destroyer Steering Wheel - 24" Diameter 10° Dish - Pakka Wood Grips - 3/4" Tapered Shaft
- In Stock - Typically ships within 1-2 business days
- 3.00 LBS
Schmitt Model 120 Double Ring Destroyer Steering Wheel - 24" Diameter 10° Dish - 6 spoke - Pakka Wood Grips - 3/4" Tapered Shaft
The Schmitt Destroyer Wheel:
The Destroyer steering wheel is one of the most common designs in the boating world and Schmitt offers the highest quality version. The Schmitt Model 120 is uniquely designed with Pakka wood grips to offer a comfortable steering experience and to match older power boat's and sailboat's wood trim.
- Marine grade stainless steel steering wheel for boats
- Fits 3/4" Tapered Helms
Features & Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Marine Grade Stainless
- Applicable to most marine vessels
- Pakka Wood Grips - Comfortable and Accents Wood Trimmings
- Large 24" Diameter Wheel - Greater Ease of Steering Effort
- 10° Dish - Perfect for Sailboat steering pedestals
- Finish/Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Wheel Diameter: Twenty Four Inch 24"
- Fits Shaft Size: 3/4" Tapered Shafts
- Degree of Dish: 10°
- Wheel Rim: Standard
- Spoke Size: Three Eighth Inch 3/8"
- Center Cap/Nut: Stainless Steel (Included)
- Double Ring Destroyer Steering Wheel
- Pakka Wood Grips
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- SKU: 1222411
Schmitt & Ongaro - The Difference:
Schmitt & Ongaro has been the leader in marine steering wheels for more than 50 years with an industry best lifetime warranty, innovative designs, and a wide variety of options. Schmitt & Ongaro products fit most power boats, sail boats, yachts and other marine vessels.
Contact us: Speak with our Schmitt and Ongaro Steering Wheel experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Expert Customer Service
- Seatech Marine Products, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Schmitt & Ongaro