SeaStar HC5345-3 Hydraulic Boat Outboard Steering Cylinder - Rebuild
SeaStar HC5345-3 Hydraulic Boat Outboard Steering Cylinder - Rebuild (REPAIR ONLY)
- Over an extended period of time, the HC5345/HC5345-3 cylinder seals begin to leak, causing a loss of steering fluid.
- If your SeaStar cylinder (ram / actuator) is rebuildable, we have the capability to repair it here at our facility.
- Most SeaStar cylinders are still available for purchase or at the very least there is a similar replacement. See our SeaStar Hydraulic cylinder page for more information.
- You can purchase a HC5345-3 new cylinder here.
What Cylinders Do We Rebuild?
- We rebuild both the HC5345 and updated HC5345-3 cylinder
How Much Does it Cost?
- $230 + Shipping
- The rebuild cost is $150
- The cost of the seal kit is $80
How Long Does it Take for the cylinder to be Rebuilt?
- 1-2 day turnaround for most rebuilds
How To Remove and Ship The cylinder:
- 2 Line Systems:
- Remove steering lines from cylinder (cap steering lines and mark Port and Stbd)
- Drain Oil from cylinder
- Place in plastic bag (so any residual oil does not leak into box)
How to Place a Rebuild Order:
- Add this part to your cart
- Checkout like you normally would
- The shipping cost you pay is only to receive your information
- One of our Customer Service reps will contact you with confirmation of the order
- Include a note with your return shipping information, phone # & order #
- Once we receive the cylinder and evaluate it, we will call you for your payment information
- 1-2 day turnaround and we will ship the cylinder back to you
- Include a note in the box with return address, contact, and cylinder information, no need to checkout online.
Send your cylinder to the following address:
Seatech Marine Products, Inc.
Attn: Service Dept.
2608 Shelter Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
- US Based Business
- We use the SeaStar repair seal kit that corresponds with your cylinder
- The HA5430H SeaStar Fluid is used in boat hydraulic steering
- Techs with 30+ years of experience
- We are an authorized Seastar Hydraulic repair center
- Formerly Teleflex, Seastar is now Dometic Marine