Hynautic TK-01 Hydraulic Boat Trim Tab Cylinder
Hynautic TK-01 Hydraulic Boat Cruiser Trim Tab Cylinder
The Hynautic heavy duty marine trim tabs provide the force to keep pleasure and commercial boats trim and level that is normally too great for most fiberglass nylon trim cylinders. One brass Hynautic trim cylinder provides a force equal to approximately 2.5 times that of the typical nylon cylinders. The Hynautic trim tab assembly is constructed of heavy duty brass and is built to last because it resists corrosion by eliminating all external hoses, isolating dissimilar metals, and protecting vital seals.
Features & Benefits:
- Double acting brass cylinder - patented porting design - all plumbing is in the transom.
- No external plumbing fittings to be damaged or corroded.
- The cylinder is designed to be disassembled from outside the boat without removing the complete assembly from the transom.
- Dissimilar metals are separated by a neutral material - reduces the effects of electrolysis.
- Used with 12V or 24V Systems
- 4" Stroke
- 5.93 inch displacement
- 2,230 lbs of force at rated pressure
- Brass/Bronze material
- Base dimensions: 7.13" x 3.75"
- Cylinder Dimensions: 14" when retracted
- Use Dexron III type Automatic Transmission fluid or equivalent
Hynautic Trim Tab Transom Angle and Mounting Position Calculations:
- The seal kit for the TK-01 SeaStar Hynautic Trim Tab Cylinder is TKS-01. Click here for the TKS-01 Seal Kit.
- Hynautic Trim Tab TK-04, same thing as a TK-01 but most commonly associated with 24V systems.
- Hynautic HP6072 Rod End for trim tab cylinders TK-01 and TK-04.
Will This Trim Tab Cylinder Work on my Boat?
Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Free Shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex Marine
- Seastar Solutions is now Dometic Marine