Shipping & Returns
1. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- If you ordered online: go to your account page and click on "Return Items" next to the product.
- If you ordered over the phone or by email: please email us at email@example.com
2. A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns.
3. Items must be returned in new/unused condition.
4. Electrical components are non-refundable due to the nature of the item.
5. Under most circumstances the customer (you) is responsible for return shipping.
6. If we are bringing in an order into our warehouse before shipping to the customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping and restocking fee if they do wish to keep their order.
1. Seatech Marine Products, Inc. is located in San Diego, California. We ship many of our items from our location in San Diego but occasionally we will drop ship from a different state. Our primary carrier is UPS but we also work with FEDEX and USPS. UPS and FedEx are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box. Most orders received before 12:00PM (PST), Monday - Friday will be shipped out the same day.
2. Shipping to U.S. military bases can be placed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. These orders may require special shipping requirements.
3. International Customers: Shipping to International locations may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. Please contact us for expedited shipping arrangements and alternative options.
4. Alaskan & Hawaiian Customers: Shipping to these states may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. Please contact us for a quote as our site may quote too high.
5. P.O. Box & USPS Customers: Shipping to a P.O. Box may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. If you would like for us to ship to a P.O. box or via USPS you can contact us for a quote.