Shipping & Returns
1. Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- If you ordered online: go to your account page and click on "Return Items" next to the product.
- If you ordered over the phone or by email: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Paid shipping is not refundable.
3. Items must be returned in new/unused condition. Used parts are not returnable.
4. Electrical components are non-refundable due to the nature of the item.
5. Under most circumstances the customer (you) is responsible for return shipping.
6. If we are bringing in an order into our warehouse before shipping to the customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping and restocking fee if they do wish to keep their order.
1. Seatech Marine Products, Inc. is located in San Diego, California. We ship many of our items from our location in San Diego but occasionally we will drop ship from a different state. Our primary carrier is UPS but we also work with FEDEX and USPS. UPS and FedEx are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box. Most orders received before 12:00PM (PST), Monday - Friday will be shipped out the same day.
2. Shipping to U.S. military bases can be placed by e-mail to email@example.com. These orders may require special shipping requirements.
3. International Customers: Shipping to International locations may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. Please contact us for expedited shipping arrangements and alternative options.
4. Alaskan & Hawaiian Customers: Shipping to these states may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. Please contact us for a quote as our site may quote too high.
5. P.O. Box & USPS Customers: Shipping to a P.O. Box may require an additional 4 business days for transit time. If you would like for us to ship to a P.O. box or via USPS you can contact us for a quote.
What is "Free Shipping" & What do product availabilities mean?
1. Free Shipping is either UPS Ground or USPS Standard, only to the lower 48 states. There is no expectation of ship date or delivery date, although we do try our best to get orders out at the same speed as paid shipping. If your order is delayed, we will contact you and inform you of the delay. If you would like to know stock or availability of a part you can contact us. If you need a part by a specific date, DO NOT choose free shipping. "Same Day Shipping & Shipping availabilities" ONLY apply to paid shipping options.
2. Product availabilities are listed on product pages under the cost of a part and above the "Add to Cart" button. Product availabilities list the time in which we are able to process an order. Product availabilities reflect when that part will ship; if you order a part for example "Next Day Air", the part will still ship according to the product availability; these included; but not limited to:
- Typically ships in 1-2 business days: Parts that we or a distributor usually carry but don't keep updated inventory on, you'll want to use our Stock Inquiry page to inquire about current stock levels.
- Usually In Stock: Same thing.
- In Stock - Ships within 24hrs: We have these parts in stock, and the parts will ship within 24hrs.
- In Stock - Ships same day: These parts are in stock, and we can ship same day before the time stated.
- Blank Availability: Stock is unknown, we suggest you use our Stock Inquiry page to inquire about current stock.