Seastar HA5430H 1 Quart Hydraulic Steering Fluid
SeaStar Solutions HA5430H 1 Quart Hydraulic Steering Fluid
SeaStar Solutions manufactures hydraulic steering systems that provide boaters with absolute control over a wide range of marine conditions. The SeaStar hydraulic fluid is the the only fluid used to validate system performance. The SeaStar fluid utilizes a proprietary additive package that provides protection for the precision engineered components of the system.
- Anti-foaming agents - Helps remove entrained air from the oil; primarily as a result of system installation
- Anti-rust agents/corrosion inhibitors - If water ingresses into the system this additive helps prevent rusting
- Viscosity Stabilizer - Provides viscosity stability over a wide temp. scale
- Wear additives - Enhances overall life of the hydraulic steering system
- Water emulsification adders
Former part number: HA5430
You may also consider purchasing:
A SeaStar Hydraulic Bottle Filler Kit: HA5438 makes the bleeding process easier and cleaner.
Why Seatech Products?
- Orders usually ship within 24 hours
- Secure online destination for boaters
- Decades of Installation and Service provided to the boating community of San Diego, CA - distribution worldwide
- Contact us for tech support or to place an order
- No Sales Tax on Purchases Outside of California
- Shipping times on pages only apply to paid shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex, Seastar is now Dometic Marine