Seastar HC5801 Hydraulic Power Steering Cylinder 2" x 9" Stroke
- In Stock - Ships FREE within 24Hrs M-F
- 51.00 LBS
SeaStar HC5801 Hydraulic Power Steering Cylinder 2" x 9" Stroke
(The HC5801 was manufactured for certain Sea Rays with limited clearance for the heavy duty rod end, We recommend purchasing the HC5801-2 with the heavy duty rod end)
The SeaStar power steering system is manufactured for high horsepower luxury yachts and commercial boats that normally are too difficult to steer. The power steering systems from SeaStar meet the challenge with superior design and selection of materials, precision manufacturing and rigid quality control.
- Effortless steering - from docking to top speed
- Incase of power failure, power steering pumps fluid to cylinder and helm for manual backup steering
- Easy to install an autopilot interface
- Professional power steering installation made simple
- Bore Dia.: 2"
- Shaft Dia: 1"
- Stroke: 9"
- Displacement: 21.25 Cu.In
- Torque: 18,900 in-lb
Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Free Shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex Marine
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote.