Seastar HH6544-3 Classic Tilt 1.4 Hydraulic Marine Helm Pump
- 13.00 LBS
SeaStar HH6544-3 Classic Tilt 1.4 Hydraulic Boat Helm Pump
(Replaces HH6544 - 5 ORB Fittings Instead of 1/4" NPT)
The world's most popular hydraulic boat steering helm - offers smooth, efficient no feedback steering for inboard and outboard applications.
- Most Hydraulic Steering applications for inboard/sterndrive/outboard boats up to 50ft.
- Single outboard engine boats that travel up to 55MPH, for boats over 55MPH see SeaStar PRO Steering.
- Capable to be used in multiple stations.
- Compact helm
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft
- Accepts wheels up to 20"
- Small 4.5" Hole cutout in dash
- Front Mount Installation
- 1.4 cubic inches
- 1000 PSI Relief Valve Settings
- Replaces the SeaStar Traditional Tilt Helm HH5741
What Comes In The Box:
- HH6544-3 Helm Pump
- Mounting Hardware
- HF6004 Fitting Kit 2x ORB-5 90° Re-Positionable elbow fittings
SeaStar HH6544-3 Dimensions:
SEASTAR CLASSIC TILT ARTICULATION (5 POSITIONS 30° UP AND -18° DOWN)
- Do NOT use teflon or loctite on the fittings.
- Do NOT try to install NPT fittings into helm pump as it may cause damage to the threads.
- The fluid cap must be in the uppermost position at ALL times.
- NEVER use brake fluid, only SeaStar Steering fluid or Mil Spec H5606 Fluid.
- The helm pump is packaged with re-positionable o-ring hose fittings (ORB).
- If a 20° mounting wedge is used, cut out dash as per mounting wedge template and mount helm directly to the 20° wedge.
- The helm may be mounted with the helm shaft horizontal, vertical, or any angle in between.
- Install the hose fittings before installing helm pump for ease of installation.
- HA5430H 1 Quart of SeaStar Fluid
- HA5438 Helm Bottle Filler Kit (this is not included with a helm pump)
- HH6541-3 SeaStar 1.7in³ Classic Tilt Helm Pump
Contact us: Speak with our hydraulic steering expert today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Free Fedex ground shipping to U.S. 48 Contiguous States
- Discounted shipping rates for all other options
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex Marine, Seastar is now Dometic Marine