Seastar HK6330A-3 Hydraulic Steering Kit with 30' Hoses
SeaStar HK6330A-3 Hydraulic Marine Outboard Steering Kit
Replaces the HK6330A - Updated -5 ORB fittings on helm and cylinder
The SeaStar Outboard steering kit (HK6330A3) is unmatched in comfort and control for use on single and dual non-power assisted outboard engines up to 350HP (700 combined HP for counter-rotating duals) that have ABYC standard engine tilt tube. Hose comes standard with brass fittings, stainless steel fittings optional above, ideal for salt water applications. This option is only available with us.
- HH5271-3 Helm
- HC5345-3 Cylinder
- 2 Quarts Oil
- HO5130 Hose, 24ft x 2 (comes standard with brass fittings, option to upgrade to stainless steeling fittings above, only available with us)
- Unmatched low friction hydraulic steering system.
- 5 turns lock-to-lock for single cylinder use.
- The HH5271-3 front mount helm pump only needs a 3" cutout in the dash
- Standard 3/4" Taper shaft on the helm pump
- Can be upgraded to dual station and/or dual outboards
- For boats that reach speeds up to 60MPH, for boats over 60MPH, purchase the HK7500A-3
- Option to upgrade hose to stainless steel fittings, ideal for salt water applications. This is only available with us.
- Suitable for boats that travel up to speeds of 60MPH
- Helm Pump: 1.7 cubic inches
- Stainless Steel shaft
- 1000 PSI rating for helm and cylinder
- Cylinder: 8.3 cubic inches
Will This Cylinder Work on my Boat?
- No Sales Tax on Purchases Outside of California
- Kit without hose is the HK6400A-3
- Shipping times on pages only apply to paid shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex, Seastar is now Dometic Marine
- Kit will come as the HK6400A-3 with selected hose length. Hose is made to order with Seastar hose and fittings.
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote.