Seastar PA1200-2 Marine Hydraulic Power Assist Steering Unit - 12V/24V
- 17.00 LBS
SeaStar PA1200-2 Marine Hydraulic Power Assist Steering Unit - 12V/24V with 15Ft. Harness
The SeaStar Power Assist unit can be installed on new SeaStar steering installations or as an easy retro-fit. Suitable for most boat types, the Power Assist uses an electronically controlled pump to provide on-demand power steering.
- 150HP+ Single outboards
- Heavy 4 stroke outboards
- Twin/Triple Outboards
- Inboards where rudder torque makes wheel effort heavy or uncomfortable
Features & Benefits:
- Dramatically Increases steering comfort.
- Reduced wheel effort.
- Simplified installation - Simple "add-on" to existing SeaStar manual steering system
- Auto recognize system voltage 12V or 24V
- Number of turns lock to lock remains constant
- Compatible with SeaStar Power Purge System
- Compatible with marine autopilots
- Mounting bracket included - wall or floor mount
- Wiring harness included
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24VDC (Automatically recognized)
- Max PSI Rating: 1000PSI
- Typical Current Draw: ~3 Amps
- Max Current Draw: 50A Max, 60A Peak (1A System electronics)
- Fluid Compatibility: SeaStar Steering Fluid HA5430H or MIL Spec 5606
- Weight: 8lbs
- Harness Length: 15'
- Warranty: 2 Years
PA1200-2 Dimension Diagram:
Tools Required to Complete Installation:
- 1/2" and 3/4" Open-ended Wrench
- Wire Cutters, crimpers, soldering iron
- Screwdriver for attaching mounting plate
- PA1225-2 PA1200-2 with a 25ft harness
- PA1315-2 PRO version of the PA1200-2
- AP1219 24V type 1 autopilot pump 60cu.in./min
- HA1205 SeaStar Power Assist retro-fit kit, screws and o'rings needed to combine AP1219 and PA1200-2
- HA5430H 1qt SeaStar hydraulic steering fluid
Typical Power Assist Application for an Outboard or Inboard Boat Overview:
Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Free Shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Formerly Teleflex Marine
- Seastar Solutions is now Dometic Marine
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote.
Thank you guys.. appreciate the technical support, our power assist has been a nice addition to our boat.