Side-Power SMEX95S EX95 External Single Bow Thruster 24V
- 52.00 LBS
Side-Power EX95S External Single Bow and/or Stern Thruster - 24V Boat Pod-based EX-Series - SMEX95S
The Side-Power EX-Series thrusters are externally mounted pod-based bow and/or stern thrusters intended to be used where a tunnel thruster cannot be fitted or as an extremely compact stern thruster. The EX95 can be mounted on sailboats, catamarans, motorboats and houseboats made out of steel, aluminum, wood, or GRP. Because of the flexible mounting, the EX-series can be mounted at the extreme bow of the boat which gives the EX-series a better leverage over conventional tunnel thrusters.
- Streamlined designed to provide a hydrodynamic shape, very short flow-channel and ideal placement reduce the water resistance to a fraction compared to a conventional tunnel thruster.
- Requires very little installation compared to a conventional tunnel thruster - Requires only three smalls holes sealed tightly with a special rubber sealant. No Fiberglass work is necessary.
- Longer duration of use compared to a conventional thruster due to efficient water cooling.
- Deeper and more distant from the pivot point creates up to 40% higher efficiency than a tunnel thruster.
|Thrust at 10.5V||148lbs (67Kg)|
|Thrust at 12V||210lbs (95Kg)|
|Typical Boat Size||35ft to 48ft (10m to 15m)|
Ex-Series Installation vs Conventional Tunnel Thruster from Pivot Point:
EX-Series System Overview:
Why Purchase With Seatech Marine Products?
- Secure Online Destination for our Boating Customers
- Certified Side-Power for More than a Decade
- Previously Know as Exturn Thrusters
- Contact a Boat Thruster expert today: Contact Page
Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Expert Customer Service
- Imtra Corporation
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote.