Zipwake 300 Series S ZW2011145 Trim Control System Kit
Zipwake Box 300 Series S ZW2011145 Dynamic Trim Control System Kit
Offered by Seatech Marine Products, Zipwake is an economical Dynamic Trim control System. Zipwake Series S KB300-S phases out the trim issues of planing & semi-planing boats ranging from 20-50 feet. Zipwake heightens fuel economy, comfort, performance & safety as you accelerate, turn and run in a seaway. The kit includes everything you'll need to install your new Zipwake system. You can further your speed and control with up to two additional pairs of interceptors.
- Fully automatic and active trim control system.
- Built-in GPS, 3D-Gyro, and 3D-Accelerometer in each control panel.
- Ideal for boats ranging from 20-50 feet (6-15 meters). See Series E for boats 50-100 Feet.
- 5-10 times faster than conventional trim tab systems.
- Minimizes wave resistance and reduces fuel consumption by 10-12%
- Allows system integration for external devices through the NMEA 2000 network.
- (2) Interceptors. Width: 300mm (11.81")
- (1) 3m Cable & Cable Covers
- (1) Distribution Unit with 4m power cable
- (1) Control Panel with 7m standard cable
- (1) Extension cable
- Certified for CE & FCC
- Max Boat Speed is 60 knots
- Blade stroke is 1.2" or 30mm
- Blade Rate is 0.8 in/s or 20mm/s
- The Thru Hull Cable Fitting can be Concealed or Above the Waterline
- Servo Actuator is SU-S
- The Cable Material is PUR
- The Cable Length is 10 feet or 3 meters, extendable up to 20 feet or 6 meters
- The Connector is M12 5-pin Circular, the Diameter is 0.57" or 14.5mm
- The Voltage is 12-32VDC
- Power Consumption max is 25W
- Ingress Protection is IP68, 15' or 5 meters
- The Operating Temperature ranges from 32F to 104F or 0C to 40C
- The Storage Temperature ranges from -40F to 194F or -40C to 90C
Not sure what Zipwake System you need?
Zipwake Kit size is determined by many factors including: the type of boat you have, the length, and the size of the back of your vessel among other details. Fill out our questionnaire below and receive a determination by a Zipwake tech.
- Fill out the questionnaire here: Zipwake Questionnaire
- Send the PDF along with a photo of the aft of your vessel (above the waterline) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circle back around to purchase the kit Imtra recommends, use our Request Special Pricing form.
Learn more about Zipwake:
- Zipwake Series S Brochure
- Installation Guide PDF
- Zipwake Trouble Shooting Guide
- Zipwake Series S Operator's Manual
Also available in:
- 300mm (11.81") ZW2011145
- 300mm Chine (11.81") ZW2011732
- 450mm (17.72") ZW2011146
- 450mm Chine (17.72") ZW2011733
- 600mm (23.62") ZW2011147
- 750mm (29.53") ZW2011148
E Series for boats in length of 50-100 feet:
- 600mm (23.62") ZW2012011
- 600mm Chine (23.62") ZW2012014
- 800mm (31.49") ZW2012012
- 1000mm (39.37") ZW2012013
- Tech Support: View Our Tech Support Page
- Stock Inquiry: Stock Inquiry Page
- No Sales Tax on Purchases Outside of California
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States
- Sleipner, formerly known as SidePower, is distributed by Imtra in North America
International Customers: We Ship Worldwide, Shipping Cost May Quote Too High on Our Web Site, contact us for a quote.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I was a little hesitant to try a new trim system because I've had hydraulics for a bit now. After speaking with Imtra and getting the system in hand and installed, color me surprised. The quickness, ease and smoothness of zipwake is amazing. I really wouldn't go back to hydraulic trim systems, loving our system.