Side-Power SX80/185T 12V External Stern Thruster
- 67.00 LBS
Side-Power SX80/185T 12V External Stern Thruster, 80 kg (176 lbs), 185mm (7.3") tunnel
The SX80/185T is the perfect choice for boats where the inside configuration of the boat's stern makes a standard thruster installation impractical. When fitted with the optional cowls, the stern thruster assembly is perfect for boats with twin stern drives. The special cowls enable good performance by diverting the waterflow past the stern drive legs which normally blocks the waterflow and the thrust.
Other items to consider when purchasing a new thruster:
- Control Panels and Remote Controls
- AutoMainswitch, Battery Disconnect, Fuse & Fuseholder
- 4-Wire Harnesses (when not using AutoMainswitch)
- 5-Wire Harnesses (for use with AutoMainswitch)
- Note: For use between stern drives, add the Side-Power Stern Tunnel Cowls that are sold separately.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-assembled thruster unit in a rugged GRP casing for simple external installation.
- Waterproof and ignition protected: can be installed in gasoline-powered boats.
- Requires only small holes in the boat's transom for power/control cables and mounting.
- Serviceable when boat is lifted (refitted with new O-ring seal).
|Thrust @ 10.5VDC||176 lbs (80 kg)|
|Thrust @ 12VDC||212 lbs (96 kg)|
|Typical Boat Size||35-48' (10-15 m)|
|Tunnel Diameter (I.D.)||7.3" (185 mm)|
|Power @ 10.5VDC||6 hp (4.4 kw)|
|Minimum Battery Capacity||1045 CCA SAE|
|Recommended Fuse Size||400 Amps (SMANL400)|
|Min Depth to Top of Tunnel||3.66" (93mm)|
|Min Depth to Center of Tunnel||7.28" (185mm)|
Contact us: Speak with our experts today: Contact Page.
- No Sales Tax on Purchases outside of California
- Free Shipping
- Expert Customer Service
- Distributed by Imtra Corporation