ZF Control Head 400 Series Single Right Chrome Lever on Black 453-3R
- Usually ships within 1-2 business days
- 8.00 LBS
ZF Marine Control Head 400 Series Single Right Chrome Lever on Black 453-3R
Find ZF Marine Control Head, 400 Series with Right Chrome Lever at Seatech Marine Products, Inc. Part No. 453-3R This model fits MiniCommand, CruiseCommand, 9000 Series ClearCommand and 9000 Series Premium ClearCommand control systems. The 400 series is designed for pleasure craft and vessels up to 50 feet with a maximum of two control stations. When you purchase from Seatech Marine Products, Inc., you have the support of professionals in the marine industry. We believe that providing knowledgeable customer service is an essential part of selling boating supplies.
Notable features of these Two Single ZF Mathers Control Heads:
- Start Interlock- Prevents the engine from starting while the transmission is in gear
- Cruise Mode - Allows two engine systems to be operated with a single lever control of clutch and throttle with one lever per engine.
- Multiple Station Control - Effortlessly maintain the same speed on multiple engines. Engine synchronization improves fuel economy and reduces both noise and vibration.
- Warm Up Mode - Allows the operator to rain the engine to the proper operating temperature for quicker departures. Warm up mode is also useful for engine testing.
ZF Marine Electronics control heads are built to withstand the harshest marine environment while being attractively designed to compliment any application. ZF Marine control heads incorporate easy to use functionality to give you complete control. The 400 series continues the ZF Marine Electronics tradition of making boat handling and docking easy and effortless!