Daily Watermakers Aquamate Series 2 30GPH Modular Semi Automatic AQII600M
Daily Watermakers Aquamate Series 2 30GPH Modular Semi Auto AQII600M
The Daily Watermakers Aquamate Series 2 is a watermaker that is built with the intention to withstand the harsh marine conditions, easy to use for the novice or the professional, and to create plenty of fresh drinking water. Whether you have a leisure boat, a lake house boat, or even a fishing vessel, this watermaker is a general purpose unit.
Features & Specifications:
- Marine Glossy White - Powder Coated Frame
- Easy to use Touch pad for automate controls
- 30 Gallons of Fresh Water per Hour
- Automatic Fresh Water Flush
- Automatic Divert Product Water To Tank
- Sequential Start Up of Feed Pump and High Pressure Pump
- Corrosion Resistant Feed Pump Head
- Above and Beyond Marine Standard 316 Stainless Steel Feed Pump Shaft
- Custom Marine Duty White - Baldor High Efficiency Motors
- Extremely Quiet High Pressure Pump
- Double Isolated Frame and Motor
- Low Pressure Cut-out Switch
- High Pressure Cut-out Switch
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Semi Auto Controller
- Flow control panel
- on/off control box
- high pressure pump set
- low pressure pump
- pressure vessel/membrane and mounting components
- pre-filter assembly
- Fresh Water Flush assembly
- Sea Strainer
- Additional Fittings and hose/tube for typical installs
- The Semi Auto Controller
- Beautifully Colored - easy to see - easy to use
- The controller is built with the thought of making it easy to use for anyone and everyone.
- It takes one button press to start making water.
- The watermaker will divert the fresh water to you tank when it reaches an acceptable quality.
- The watermaker will automatically fresh water flush for you on a weekly basis.
- Flow Control Panel
- The control panel was built with the marine environment in mind. This unit has a glossy white powder coated partially enclosed frame/panel box. The panel is made with every intention of compactness while retaining performance and ease of use. Built with two long lasting, easy to service flow meters, one for the product water and one for the brine flow. Both flow meters are very important for understanding how much water you are making and at the same time making sure you are not flowing too much or not enough water. The Daily Watermaker panel also has two gauges, one high pressure and low pressure gauge. Both are glycerin filled, stainless steel housings, and nickle plated 1/4" NPT connections. The flow control valve is centrally mounted and it is marine grade built. Also located on the flow control panel is a product tank selector valve, which is very simple to use and clearly marked.
- High Pressure Pump Set
- Unlike the Series II framed unit, this high pressure pump set (close coupled high pressure pump and motor) is a modular piece. Our pump head is flow specific, meaning if you only need 3 gallons per minute of water, that is what we will use. This means, Daily uses the appropriate size motor as well, the watermaker will not draw more power than is needed. The motors are specifically built for Daily Watermakers; they are Baldor high efficiency motors, powder coated yacht white, fixed rotation (very important), and have long lasting vibration dampeners for mounting. As mentioned before the high pressure pump head is 316 Stainless Steel and specifically made for reverse osmosis systems.
- Low Pressure Pump
- This pump is very important because it will increase the performance and longevity of the rest of the components. Daily uses a high output pump, with a corrosion resistant pump, and a 316 stainless steel shaft which is far and away the best in the industry.
- Pressure Vessel
- The pressure vessel, which is the enclosure for the membrane filter element, is a shiny white finish fiberglass tube with stainless steel end plugs.
- Daily uses some of the highest rated flow membranes for a standard size.